This topic describes the built-in SPARQL functions that are used to update data.
- CLEAR: Deletes all of the triples in a graph without deleting the graph.
- CREATE: Creates a new empty graph.
- COPY: Copies triples from the database to Turtle files on disk.
- DELETE and DELETE DATA: Deletes the specified graph or triple patterns or specific triples from the database.
- DROP: Deletes a graph and all of its triples.
- INSERT and INSERT DATA: Inserts the specified graph or triple patterns or specific triples to the database.
- LOAD: Loads data to the database from a file or files. For more information, see Loading Triple and Quad Files.