Getting Started with AnzoGraph
After deploying AnzoGraph, you can get a quick start to loading data and running SPARQL queries by using the GUI-based Query & Admin Console or the command line interface (CLI). The topics in this section help you get started with AnzoGraph by providing five-minute tutorials using either the Query & Admin Console or the AnzoGraph CLI.
The Query & Admin Console is automatically installed and available with all deployment methods except for the RHEL/CentOS Tarball option. See Deploying the AnzoGraph Frontend Console Container for instructions on installing the console separately as a Docker container for use in those environments.
The topics included in this section are the following:
- Quickstart with the Query & Admin Console
- Quickstart Using the Command Line Interface
- Upgrading an AnzoGraph License
- Deploying the AnzoGraph Frontend Console Container
- Creating and Managing AnzoGraph Roles from the Console (Preview)
- Configuring AnzoGraph to use LDAP Authentication (Preview)